Thrustmaster TS-WX Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod
Force Feedback base with a powerful brushless servomotor
The TS-XW Racer motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive S curves (DYNAMIC mode). The wheel’s Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system maintains the new motor’s dynamics, avoiding overheating while staying very quiet. The TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod features an angle of rotation that can be adjusted from 270° all the way to 1080°. The wheel component itself weighs less than 2.6 lb / 1.2 kg, for optimal inertia and extremely realistic Force Feedback sensations.
Ecosystem-ready, the wheel can easily be detached from the Thrustmaster TS-XW servo base thanks to the handy Thrustmaster Quick Release system. The TS-XW Racer racing wheel is compatible with all products in Thrustmaster’s racing ecosystem. The wheel is also compatible with Thrustmaster’s realistic, high-end TH8A add-on shifter (sold separately).
Compatible with Xbox One® and PC
The wheel’s built-in software is certified for Xbox One®: the wheel is automatically recognized by the console. The wheel is compatible with the console’s menus, and can be used with all Xbox One® racing games supporting racing wheels. The wheel includes all official Xbox One® buttons for easy navigation: Xbox Guide, View and Menu. The TS-XW Racer is also compatible with PC (Windows® 10/8/7/Vista), thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from https://support.thrustmaster.com/. The drivers allow users to make sure that they always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
Field Oriented Control algorithm
The H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology™) system provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new Field Oriented Control (F.O.C.) algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands.
The external Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power, to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped for optimized power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation), with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
Pedal set included
Featuring a 100% metal internal structure, plus a Conical Rubber Brake Mod (with ultra-progressive resistance at the end of the brake pedal’s travel), the T3PA pedal set is also fully adjustable, allowing it to be perfectly adapted to gamers’ needs. The three pedals can be adjusted in terms of their height, inclination and spacing, for optimal customization.
- The first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster® and Sparco®, the TS-XW Racer is a racing wheel with a highly realistic design, inspired by competition: a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel.
- The wheel is officially licensed for both Xbox One® and Windows® (PC), and also includes all official Xbox One® buttons to facilitate switching between the game, system menus, social features and so on. The wheel is compatible with Windows® 10/8/7/Vista on PC.
- The TS-XW Racer brings together the best possible elements by incorporating all of Thrustmaster’s recent advanced technologies with respect to wheels, while getting even closer to real-world car racing than ever before, thanks to the involvement of the world-famous Sparco® auto parts and accessories company.
- The wheel employs Force Feedback via a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system (patent pending): optimal performance is maintained even with intensive use during the longest virtual racing competitions.
- The TS-XW Racer features an ergonomic design, and is wrapped with genuine suede leather. It features 2 tall sequential paddle shifters, 14 action buttons and 1 directional pad with a push button function. It is perfectly adapted for all racing games (GT, F1, NASCAR, Indy, road racing, etc.).
- The wheel incorporates a dual belt-pulley system with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings. Its angle of rotation can be adjusted from 270° all the way to 1080°.
- The wheel’s pedal set is large, solid and adjustable, with a 100% metal structure. The pedals are adjustable in terms of spacing, inclination and height, and a Conical Rubber Brake Mod is included for the brake pedal.
- The TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod is compatible with the entire Thrustmaster racing product ecosystem (pedal sets, detachable wheels, gear shifter), giving drivers the flexibility to equip themselves with all of the gear they need to win races.
5 KEY POINTS
- The TS-XW Racer is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition wheel, and is officially licensed for both Xbox One® and Windows® (PC).
- The wheel employs Force Feedback via a powerful 40-watt brushless servomotor with Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system (patent pending), for constant performance even with intensive use during the longest competitions.
- The wheel incorporates a dual belt-pulley system, along with an axle mounted on metal ball-bearings for extremely smooth performance.
- The TS-XW Racer features a toroidal-shaped Turbo Power power supply with a finless design, for optimized power efficiency of 86% (compared with 65% for standard finned power supplies).
- The wheel’s pedal set is large, solid and adjustable, with 100% metal pedals and internal structure. It also includes an innovative Conical Rubber Brake Mod.