Pro level performance packed in an aesthetic and highly adjustable GT rig.
The OP GT is a result of years of development. The OP Frontal Assembly packs adjustability and together with the OP Wheel & Pedal Rack Pro the rig brings the Nordic A-game to the world of sim racing. The OP GT Base delivers an extremely sturdy and highly adjustable platform to mount a seat of your choice.
OP Frontal Assembly
The frontal assembly connects the main parts and features together, creating a superior sim racing platform. Between the carefully designed side boards, there is a vertical support component, a 15mm thick HPL board, which acts as a major performance booster for the rig. The component eliminates the majority of horizontal movement of the rig making sure will be able to feel even the smallest FFB sensations from the wheelbase.
OP Wheel & Pedal Rack Pro
The wheel and pedal mount is designed for professional and extremely demanding sim usage. The huge amount of adjustability, plenty of expansion opportunities and a flex free package is a must for sim racers who put value on even the last hundreds of a second. The wheel and pedal plates are manufactured from 10mm thick aluminium with a matt black powder coated finish guaranteeing an extremely sturdy base and beautiful looks for the toughest technology on the market.
OP GT Base
The tilt, height and distance adjustable GT base is simplicity and practicality packed in a seat platform. With the 3060-profiles attached to the side boards you can quickly tilt your seat or fine tune the height. The high quality HPL components used together with aluminium profiles is a future proof and easily modifiable solution.
- Made in Finland
- OP Frontal Assembly designed for a solid & sturdy sim racing experience
- OP Wheel & Pedal Rack Pro features premium aluminium parts for extreme performance
- OP GT Base is compatible for the majority of seats on the market
- Complete the package with OP accessories
- Full support for the majority of sim racing peripherals
- Premium materials
- 12/15mm High Pressure Laminate
- 3030/3060/3090 aluminium extrusion profiles
- Custom 10mm aluminium wheel and pedal plates
- Four different color variations
- Compatible also with OP Formula Seat
- Designed and tested with the most advanced sim racing peripherals on the market
- Highly adjustable pedal positioning with tilt, height and distance adjustability
- Tilt, height and distance adjustable steering rack
- Bulletproof, artisan-grade aesthetics
- Distance: 37cm (excluding optional seat mounting rails)
- Angle: 18 degrees
- Height: 7cm
- Distance: 22,5cm
- Angle: 38 degrees
- Distance: 44,5cm
- Height: 25cm
- Angle: 50 degrees
The product package includes parts, and the final product will be assembled by the customer by following the assembly instructions.
- OP Frontal Assembly
- OP GT Seat Base
- OP Wheel & Pedal Rack Pro
We offer full manufacturer's warranty for two (2) years.
Height: 60cm (top of the OP Frontal Assembly)
- Driving Force GT
- T150/T150 Pro
- Ferrari 458 Spider
- CSL Elite Series
- ClubSport Series
- Podium Series
- Granite Devices
- Simucube 2 Sport/Pro/Ultimate (With optional adapter)
- MiGE etc. DD wheelbases (With optional adapter)
- MiGe 130ST (small, big)
- Bodnar 50 series
- Lenze MCS12 series
- AccuForce V1/V2
- Fanatec ClubSport Pedals (V1/2/3/3i)
- Fanatec Elite Pedals (& Load Cell Kit)
- Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals
- T3PA Pro
- TX Pedals
- Logitech G27/G29 pedals